RULES OF MEMBERSHIP.
MEMBERSHIP IS DIVIDED INTO 4 CATEGORIES.
· JUVENILE - UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE
· JUNIOR - AGE 13 to 16 INCLUSIVE
· ADULT - AGE 17 to 64 INCLUSIVE
· SENIOR CITIZEN - AGE 65 and OVER
- No fish to be taken away or introduced, other than by Holymoorside Angling Club with Environment Agency approval.
- No close season on Club Waters.
- Coarse fish are to be kept in a keep net to the EA specification or returned to the water unharmed immediately.
- No keep nets to be used at Stonedge Fisheries.
- All banks to be kept free from litter. Gateways, fences etc. to be properly secured on completion of any one session. Access gates to be kept locked whilst both entering and vacating Club Waters.
- The Club Bailiffs or anyone appointed by the Committee have the right to ask anyone fishing to produce their Membership Card. Failure to produce such card may result in any individual being expelled from fishing.
- The Committee reserve the right to ban any member using obscene language or disturbing the peace in any way, or interfering with anyone else's fishing or damaging surrounding property.
- All dogs are to be kept on a lead whilst on Club waters.
- The Club will not be responsible for any loss or damage to Member's tackle or personal belongings.
- The driveway and forecourt to Holymoor House shall be kept free of cars or any means of transport.
- Any member wishing to introduce a new rule shall write to the Secretary no later than 40 days before the AGM.
- The AGM of Holymoorside Angling Club will take place during April of each year.
- The Committee reserve the right to admit or refuse to admit any person to the Club.
- No Junior member to fish during the hours of darkness unless accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.
- Juvenile Members to be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult at all times.
- Committee Meetings will be held every first Wednesday in every month at 7.30 pm with the exception of February, August, October and December.
- A maximum of 1kg of bait (including groundbait) can be used per 24 hours.
- A maximum of 2 rods per person to be used at any one time.
- Members must fish within the confines of THEIR peg and not encroach on any other peg.
- The lighting of fires on Club grounds is not permitted.
- No alcohol is to be consumed on Club waters and strictly no use of recreational drugs.
- The club recommends the use of barbless hooks on it’s waters.